Tuesday 27 September 2016

Private practice when learning to drive.



A word on private practice, and why I think it is a great tool in keeping cost and hours down.

Driving your own car when learning is one of the best tools you can have when learning as long as you follow these simple rules.


· Practice what has already been learnt (that way I can progress onto teaching new things)


· Pupils learn country roads fast (go to town when possible)


· Don’t be afraid to practice manoeuvres in your own car


· One of the most important. Tell whoever is supervising what to look out for, they will probably miss those blind spots and mirrors if you don’t tell them.

Remember it is a team effort and we all of have the same goal, of YOU gaining a driving licence. I often get told my parents will not get in the car until I have 10 lessons! This can be frustrating for the pupil, so the simple answer is to get them to ride in the back with me on your lessons and show them how good your getting.

I also get told, we/I’m not buying a car until I pass. Why not, isn’t that why you’re learning to drive. READ the top of this page again “SAVE MONEY”

I know for some it is not possible or there is no one to sit with you etc, but for those who can, do it, either in your own car, or mum or dads.

Do it the right way and you won’t regret it.


See you on the road………..



Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment