Wednesday 15 January 2014

Do you self-critique

Do we as Instructors coaches, self-critique, I certainly do, by taking feedback from other ADI’s, pupils, or even video footage from my in car cameras. I do for my driving lessons in Daventry and Banbury. 

I certainly believe that we can evolve as we go, plus taking courses to help us improve. This is not always the case, and I have witnessed comments like, I don’t need to do it different, it has worked for years, why change it now, or something similar, both on social media and in person at my local test centres.




My question is, how would they feel if Mother Nature didn't evolve them, and they we still in animal skins freezing, using flints to make a fire, while the rest of us enjoy the modern things we have learnt to do.

In short, why not give it a go, you never know you discover something that you’ll like.

No comments:

Post a Comment