Thursday 6 March 2014

Franchise. Find out the facts

I have recently been contacted by some who would like to train to be an adi, with the company I franchise with RED. He wanted a chat without the sales pitch, so I asked if he wanted to meet for a coffee to ask a franchise ADI any questions about my experience so far.

He came prepared and went away feeling much better about, the training, and what happens after. I could only give him my story but he was happy with the help i gave him.

Will become an ADI? Maybe I gave him no real negatives.
Will I continue to help? Of course, why not. I have nothing to gain or loose by helping someone.

My final thought is, why don't more people ask somone who has beem in a franchise for a couple years, for a bit of advice? Who knows it might stop people coming into the industry wanting to make axquick buck.

Untill next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment