Monday 6 July 2015

Why i am you next driver trainer.


Driving lessons | Driving Instructor in Banbury, Daventry and all surrounding villages. 



6 Questions to ask yourself


Do you want to pass both you theory and practical driving test's?
Do you want your license to go from GREEN to PINK
Do you want 1 to 1 lessons that suit you?
Do you want what you pay for and allot more?
Do you want an easy/secure way to pay by card?
Do you want driving lessons with someone who knows all areas in all of the towns i teach. I'll make sure you drive around in every possible situation i can, not only to pass your test, but make you a better safer driver after you pass.


driving lessons daventry

You can be driving THIS


If you answered yes to all 6 of these questions, then I can help you achieve all of these and more? Call/text/email or even find me on Facebook.


Adapting to you


Client centred learning means i can adapt to your learning style, making your Driving even more enjoyable. Whether your a complete beginner, or a nervous driver, or even someone who has not driven for a while i can help you achieve your driving goals.



I can also help you with your theory test, by signing you up for an invitation only site, "Theory Test Pro", this is FREE for you to use, again giving you the best chance of passing, and saving you time and money.

Lessons where you need them


Driving lessons in Banbury, Daventry and all surrounding villages. I give lessons to suit you the pupil, giving you the best possible chance of passing your test first time. I believe in what you the pupil needs, making sure that when you pass, you will be a safe confident driver.

Don't just take my word for it, ask my pupils, or read my GOOGLE and YELL reviews, with a 50% discount on your first lesson, you have nothing to loose.


Call or text the number at the top of the page,
or Click here to email me

No comments:

Post a Comment